Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Film Festival

Wow, I was so excited to go to movies on November the 13th 2013. We were going to Sylvia Park movies and it was exciting for me and I couldn’t wait to go to the movies. When I went to school I went to the classroom, I had to go and tell the Teacher that I was here at school so she wouldn’t forget me and leave me at school.
When we were sitting they started the Manaiakalani film festival and I was excited and I couldn’t wait for our one and it started with our one first. After all of it finished the one I liked was Room 7’s one and G.I primary school Room 12, The Revenge. That movie was about a girl who said that she was going to ruin Talia’s dance crew but she didn’t.

What I felt was that the movies this year were better than last years ones because last years one were cool but kind of boring. I felt so very overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment